3 Packers listed in top 101

I think Nelson will be back to at least 85-90% of his old self. Cobb and Adams can't be as bad as they were again this year. Montgomery should be ready for season and adding Cook will all be good for Rodgers.

Rodgers 41 TD's 8 INT's 4,400 yards passing

I wonder if Aaron's knee was bothering last year too. I think with a healthier O line and WRs and the return of a slim downed Lacy our offense should bounce back. There is just too much talent there for them to continue to flounder.

I have no problem with AR not being on the top 101 list. Statistically, that was probably his worst year ever and he was still better than half the starting QBs in the league.

Sure Rodgers struggled last year by his standards, but not top 100? That's just ridiculous to me. Are there really 100 players in the NFL right now better than Aaron Rodgers? I'm not even sure there's 10.

Sure Rodgers struggled last year by his standards, but not top 100? That's just ridiculous to me. Are there really 100 players in the NFL right now better than Aaron Rodgers? I'm not even sure there's 10.

The list was entirely created based on last years performance so Rodgers not on the list isn't really a big deal. He needs to bounce back big this year.

PFF grades are faaaar from the best measure of top whatever players regardless of position. Smells like click bait.

I've used PFF grades a lot in the past, and they're way better at comparing players among their positional peers. And their sig stats were the real beef. Shame those are gone.

QB Aaron Rodgers +21.5, 8th/37 QBs - Most QBs would give their non-throwing arm for Arod's down year. Only 9 INTs and 35TDs - that's remarkable considering the ailing WR corps AND him taking 3rd most sacks in the league. Something was off, though: His accuracy % when accounting for drops, batted passes etc dropped from 75.0% (11th) to 72.3% (23rd). Same thing shows on deep passes and under pressure. Arod took 5th longest to throw (2.96 seconds), which is largely explained by him scrambling so much. By comparison, the quickest on the draw, Payton Manning, took only 2.31s. Got the blame for 5 sacks and 28 total pressures, more than ever before.

Back