5 Moves The Packers Need to Make

Keep Lang short term, yes. Tretter wants to start and can get paid starting C money elsewhere.

Draft a 3 down RB, hell yes.

Sign Cook, absolutely.

Revamp secondary, hell bleepin yes.

Spend big in FA, not going to happen. Spend smart in FA, I hope so.

Like to keep Lang, but TT has a very distinct history here (over 30 guard position) of NOT signing them. Rivera and Wahle were both let go his first year and the Sitton debacle earlier this year. Lang may take the hometown discount though, maybe 3 yrs 12-15M? Tretter should be resigned at the Packer price. He can substitute all 5 positions and with his injury history- substitute is his spot. Same contract as Lang? Or maybe that's the offer and first come first served.

The rest are pretty conspicuous. Take Shields money and invest in a FA CB. Mel Ingram would be a fine addition, but c'mon it's TT. As far as RB? Kareem Hunt or Alvin Kamara would fit the bill in middle rounds.

The article just states some pretty obvious stuff. Hope the BOD reads it though!

Last edited:
Keep Lang short term, yes. Tretter wants to start and can get paid starting C money elsewhere.

Draft a 3 down RB, hell yes.

Sign Cook, absolutely.

Revamp secondary, hell bleepin yes.

Spend big in FA, not going to happen. Spend smart in FA, I hope so.

That's a much better way of putting it R.

Lang is up in the air with his injury if it's just a broken foot not serious but if the injury is worse could effect his FA status.

Good stuff indeed. I would be happy if all these moves were accomplished. It's time to start being proactive.

Back