Badgers get commitment No. 9 for 2019 class

Discussion in 'Badger Den' started by Da-news-now, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Da-news-now

Da-news-now RSS Reporter Reporter

Ratings:
    +152 / 2
    This isn’t your average Wisconsin Badgers football recruiting cycle to say the least. While the class usually takes shape over the summer prior to the senior year, UW has had some really early success in the 2019 recruiting cycle. It’s a pattern that continued on Friday afternoon as 3-star athlete Marcus Graham committed to the Badgers. He gave his verbal pledge after a two-day visit...

Source

Continue reading...

• Like Like x 1
  2. TW

TW Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,204 / 14
    I don't know anything about him, but based on past history, of Badger coaching, he comes in as an athlete who can be taught to play a different position. A lot of kids are saddled with playing QB, when their natural talents are so immense that teams need them at the position, in HS. He appears to be another like that.

3. Mark87

Mark87 Carpe Diem Admin

Ratings:
    +1,855 / 0
    Badgers are really stepping up the quality of recruiting. I believe after the 19 cycle PC should have fixed the damage done by GA and staff.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. TW

TW Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,204 / 14
    I think you nailed it. The damage caused by Anderson. Two more years of his having been at the helm and we'd be nearly as bad as Illinois and Indiana when it comes to recruiting.