Badgers will play a better opponent at Wazzu

TW

Reaction score
Washington State is a good team to be playing in week #2. They hit Colorado State with a seriously good passing attack. Over 450 yards in the air. On the ground, we should see Nakia Watson, the ex-Badger out of Westlake HS down here in Austin, where I live part time. I think he's going to come prepared to give his best.

The WSU win last week was on the road, and they only gave up 3 points until the 4th quarter, when they were playing everyone on their sidelines, to give them game experience. It could have ended 50-3, or worse, but they substituted freely on both sides of the ball.

Their defense is stingy against the run. It's going to be a fair test for our offensive line. They're going to get plenty of opportunities to prove themselves.

Wisconsin should walk away with a win, but I'm not counting on this one being easy. I just don't know how far the Badgers have come within their new systems. I'm anxious to see where we stand in our pass defense, and how well we can run the ball against a little better defense. Our passing game needs to get untracked as well.

It's going to be a fun game to watch.

Back