Cutler injured again

TW

Reaction score
He's not going to make it through the year if they don't find a way to block for him. They haven't got a clue as to how to stop the pass rush.

No matter what, they're going to blame him, at the end of the year, for the problems, and say he's "injury prone" to avoid facing the facts that they have done nothing to protect him.

For us, as Packer fans, we can live with it.

I wasn't able to catch all of the game last night, so I can't speak to the offensive line play, but I was surprised how Philly was handling them with a rookie QB. An injury to his right thumb doesn't bode well for that team. Was Sitton starting?

Cutler was sacked three times but knocked down quite a bit. I didn't see if Sitton was in there to be honest. I only watched bits and pieces of the game. But, on this AM's sport TV, they talked about in depth. They wondered why they spent so much to shore it up and got so little.

Cutler was sacked three times but knocked down quite a bit. I didn't see if Sitton was in there to be honest. I only watched bits and pieces of the game. But, on this AM's sport TV, they talked about in depth. They wondered why they spent so much to shore it up and got so little.

Kinda the flip side of what we were saying. Giving up so much with getting very little(actually nothing).

He was there but there's only so much a good LG will get you when you have other issues. He had a holding penalty if I recall. Plus their other guard is playing with a torn labrum so he's banged up. That's a bit of a rough team right now.

Sitton isn't going to save that OL on his own. I think they have one other decent but injured OL. Plus a rookie at C I believe.

Sitton is also learning a completely new system and terminology on the fly. Can't imagine what that's like.

I thought Fox could coach up Cutler. But I'm not sure. Hard to tell at this point. But I don't think Cutler is around next year.

I love Jay Cutler. The way he gets ROASTED by the entire media and the NFL makes me laugh. He's a running joke, and I'm going to miss him when he finally retires.

Jay_c44d2d_1545857.jpg

Bears can move on from Cutler after this season and save $14 million against their cap next year. I wonder if any team would sign him to be their starter or if he only finds offers for backup money.

Back