Damarius Randall driving car with weed

When will they learn to stay home and smoke weed instead of driving around? Also, when will they learn that a car requires license plates, and that cops will find it suspicious if you're driving a car without them?

I know it's a big deal because it's banned by the NFL, but honestly I wish they would just let them have their weed. Hell it would do a lot more good to ban these young guys with money from going to clubs and drinking until 2 am. That being said he needs to be smart about this. He has a long career ahead of him.

It sounds to me that Randall is very lucky that Strong was honest enough to give it up and admit it was his. If Strong had handled this differently, it could well be that Randall himself could have been hauled off to jail. Hopefully he spends more than one second thinking about that scenario.

I read that they only test you once for weed at the start of TC. You don't smoke for 4-6 weeks you piss clean. Then you can smoke all you want because they don't test you during the season if you are not in the NFL's drug program. Read that a lot of players do this that are not in it they know when the test is so they can lay off smoking till then and then go back to smoking after the test.

Something strange going on here as the Milwaukee Journal hasn't wrote about this yet. Wonder if they are gun shy. Hope not.

The JS must be reading WST they just posted an article at 1;30 today.;)

I know his GF rather well (long story) Know for a fact the dude smokes weed and did during the season. Can't speak for the rest of it but he loves his pot. ( Mark has a few inroads that ya'll don't know about o_O )

Do go on, we've got an entire off season to fill.. bouncy

I know it's a big deal because it's banned by the NFL, but honestly I wish they would just let them have their weed. Hell it would do a lot more good to ban these young guys with money from going to clubs and drinking until 2 am. That being said he needs to be smart about this. He has a long career ahead of him.
They'll have to do a study sponsored by the Colorado Growers Assc. to show that smoking cannibus somehow eases the effects of concussion syndrome. Then they'll be handing it out like they used to hand out vicodin. It'll take a real 'grass roots' effort!;)

Back