Eddie Lacy out for weeks?

B. Anytime you try to play a RB on that injury there is a high risk he re-injuries or injuries it worse.

Bingo. I've heard people say, "shoot him up before game time and let him roll". There are some injuries that cannot get worse with playing and it truly is a pain threshold issue. Others, not a wise idea as it can exacerbate the issue. Best to let Lacy rest the bum wheel.

Wolfman haven't seen details from what understand it's a late Rd conditional pick. Deal made through the old MH/RW tree of Reid/Dorsey

Then why let Spiller and Forsett just walk away to be signed elsewhere? Then go out and trade a precious draft pick for this?? Is Ted not well? I'll never understand that guy. sh)) FP(

Because most likely even if GB did make an offer neither Spiller or Forrest wanted to play in GB.

Because most likely even if GB did make an offer neither Spiller or Forrest wanted to play in GB.
You think Forsett would rather play in Detroit??? So glad Ted was 'smart' enough to ignore Forte in FA too. Think he would have been fired up for the Bears game?? Sorry, folks. Don't mean to be overly critical or negative. Well, actually I'm not. I'm very positive. Positive I want to see some major changes next year. Of course, now Schneider has the out-clause taken out of his deal. Just keeps getting better and better...FP(

If TT really low balled Forsett than ya I can see him choosing detroit.

You think Forsett would rather play in Detroit??? So glad Ted was 'smart' enough to ignore Forte in FA too. Think he would have been fired up for the Bears game?? Sorry, folks. Don't mean to be overly critical or negative. Well, actually I'm not. I'm very positive. Positive I want to see some major changes next year. Of course, now Schneider has the out-clause taken out of his deal. Just keeps getting better and better...FP(

Forte got a ton of cash $9 million guaranteed. Most thought that was being overpaid for a 30+ year old RB. To be honest I would have not given him that either.

I don't think Thompson would guarantee anything to a FA RB to be honest. In fact, I believe the Davis agreement deals a lot with whether or not he's on the team as of game 16, and the playoffs, if the Packers make it.

Thompson's intent was to grab a "rent-a-player" for the short term, and if he works out well, and McCarthy wants to keep him, he stays through the end of the year and gets a low ball invite to camp next year.

The $9 mill Forte got, and even if it was $2 mill (guessing here) that Forsett got, I think both were more than he'd pay.

Back