Official 2017 Season Prediction Thread

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
Always fun to look back and see who was right etc. I can't fully gauge this team myself. Didn't see enough reps etc.

I am going 10-6 and nip out the Lions for the NFC North again. Let's hear it !

11-5 somewhere along the line we go 0-2 or 0-3 and struggle like always, that lights a fire under the @$$ of this team and they cruise from there. Agree with NFC North title and a playoff win. Beyond that not enough gas in the tank.

Division as a whole isnt great so 10-6 and a first round playoff loss. Odds about 50% of arod making it through season healthy considering state of the OL....

I wish I had posted ahead of you. That's exactly what I see. Then, near the end, the excuse that "injuries" cost us our shot.

If the season is going to be successful, we have to get past the first two games with at least a split. Losing both, and we're digging out of a hole until the second half of the season, and have already put ourselves in danger of not hosting any home games in the playoffs, assuming we even make it.

Last edited:
I'll go 11-5. The big fear is injuries because just as in the past Green bay is weak after the 28th man on the roster, lack of quality depth can haunt us. Still I don't see were anyone but Detroit improved much in the North.

10-6

Lack of depth on OL becomes a major problem, leading to the return of the skittish ARod. Defense is better but not THAT much better. Special teams costs them a win or two.

Back