Official injury report, 9-20-17

TW

Reaction score
The Packers lead the NFL in one category. Guys on the injury list. Here's the complete list, as released by the NFL, relating to the Packers. The entire NFL list can be found with the link provided. It's really mounting up.

Green Bay Packers

NAME STATUS DATE

Randall Cobb, WR Questionable Sep 20
Comment: Cobb (chest) was held out of Wednesday's practice, Michael Cohen of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports.

Mike Daniels, DT Questionable Sep 18
Comment: Daniels (hamstring) will not need surgery following an MRI that revealed only a minor hamstring issue, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.

Devante Mays, RB Day To Day Sep 18
Comment: Mays was inactive for Sunday's loss to the Falcons.

Davon House, CB Questionable Sep 18
Comment: House left Sunday's loss to the Falcons with a quad injury, ESPN.com reports.

Jahri Evans, G Questionable Sep 17
Comment: Evans injured his groin during Sunday's 34-23 loss to the Falcons.

Kentrell Brice, S Questionable Sep 17
Comment: Brice (groin) won't return to Sunday's game against the Falcons, ESPN's Rob Demovsky reports.

David Bakhtiari, OT Day To Day Sep 17
Comment: Bakhtiari (hamstring) has been ruled inactive for Sunday's game against the Falcons. Take the Stan Smith off court and make it yours.

Bryan Bulaga, OT Day To Day Sep 17
Comment: Bulaga (ankle) will not play in Sunday's game against the Falcons.

Ahmad Brooks, LB Day To Day Sep 17
Comment: Brooks (concussion) is inactive for Sunday's game against the Falcons.

Montravius Adams, DT Day To Day Sep 17
Comment: Adams (foot) has been ruled inactive for Sunday's game against the Falcons.

NFL Injuries - ESPN Report

Sounds like Adams, Brooks, Nelson, & Bulaga all practiced yesterday so probably better then 50:50 that they play. The rest - who knows. I suspect they are all "out" for Sunday.

While doing my college football research last night I took a look at trying to compile a post for the Packers' injuries vs the rest of the league, and then focus on what could easily be determined to be soft tissue injuries vs others, but the NFL.com list only showed four Packers on the report, and then the practice reports didn't have any injury information, just participation levels.

While doing my college football research last night I took a look at trying to compile a post for the Packers' injuries vs the rest of the league, and then focus on what could easily be determined to be soft tissue injuries vs others, but the NFL.com list only showed four Packers on the report, and then the practice reports didn't have any injury information, just participation levels.

The post I made included a link to the ESPN report on the injury report. It's so different than it used to be. It's totally ambiguous now, where it was a little more clear in the past. They changed it to accommodate coaches who actually lied about injuries, showing them more severe than they were, to force teams to modify their game plans. If I recall, the Pats were one of the worst offenders.

The NFL thinks they're fooling the gamblers, but all they're doing is lying to the public. The gambling community has inroads to teams that are actually better than the NFL itself has, to know exactly what's happening inside their walls.

Back