Official Week 17 Green Bay vs Chicago Thread

If Packers beat the Bears on Sunday ML will tie for second most wins in his first two years in the NFL as HC. 26 wins only behind George Seifert who had 28 wins with the 49ers.

The last time the Packers and Bears played in Week 17 was 2013, when Rodgers returned from a broken collarbone for a winner-wins-the-NFC North/loser-is-eliminated game and threw a 48-yard touchdown pass with 38 seconds left for a 33-28 Green Bay win.

Rodgers admitted Wednesday that a third MVP would "mean a lot to me" in part because so few have done it but also because of the work it took to get back to this level.

"Just proving to myself again the level that I can play at [after] a couple years where although I felt like I played well [but] the results didn't always line up with how I felt like how I was playing," Rodgers said. "So it's nice to have everything line up the way it has this year."

Throw for 6 TDs, hitting the 50 mark, add 400 yards, no picks, and we're talking about a walk-in for the honors. Then there's setting the new record for a passer rating, as icing on the cake.

We'd also be talking about a super hyped up fan base and team heading into the playoffs. Success breeds success.

The last time the Packers and Bears played in Week 17 was 2013, when Rodgers returned from a broken collarbone for a winner-wins-the-NFC North/loser-is-eliminated game and threw a 48-yard touchdown pass with 38 seconds left for a 33-28 Green Bay win.

one of my all-time favorite rodgers moments.

Throw for 6 TDs, hitting the 50 mark, add 400 yards, no picks, and we're talking about a walk-in for the honors. Then there's setting the new record for a passer rating, as icing on the cake.

We'd also be talking about a super hyped up fan base and team heading into the playoffs. Success breeds success.
this worked last week: from your lips to the football gods ears.

• Haha
Reactions: TW
No Mark, Don't worry about injuries....Sit your Starting QB

it happened in practice? i mean it's horrible, but sitting our guys would not have helped if he got hurt in practice. don't know how they're going to fix this though. who's going to protect rodgers blind side in the playoffs? seems like sitting him against chicago is the least of our worries.

it happened in practice? i mean it's horrible, but sitting our guys would not have helped if he got hurt in practice. don't know how they're going to fix this though. who's going to protect rodgers blind side in the playoffs? seems like sitting him against chicago is the least of our worries.
You're right it is but it's Thursday...you have to change your protection schemes and shuffle the line in 2 days. Come on now... sit your franchise and let's be ready for the playoffs

Back