Packers 2018 Regular Season Schedule

The schedule looks favorable up to and including the bye week.
B2B road trips to West then East coasts coming out of the break is rough. SNF @ NE makes it brutal.
Weeks 8-12 will largely determine how our season will round out, IMO. 2 likely and 1 possible NFC playoff teams in that stretch.
Week 14 vs the Falcons may be the toughest game out of the last 5 weeks of the season. It looks like the Pack can rack up a lot of wins in 5-6 week stretches to open and close the season.
As always, Loins and Queens will be the biggest PITA we will have.

Hosting the Vikings WK2? Nuts. I was hoping for Dec.

But you do get ATL and ARZ in Dec. Which is nice.

Only 1 home game between 10/15 and 12/2? Yikes. They love throwing them on these grueling road trips. Must be a bye in there but still.

Haven't posted in a long time. Time to start back

Hosting the Vikings WK2? Nuts. I was hoping for Dec.

But you do get ATL and ARZ in Dec. Which is nice.

Only 1 home game between 10/15 and 12/2? Yikes. They love throwing them on these grueling road trips. Must be a bye in there but still.

Haven't posted in a long time. Time to start back

That week 8-12 stretch is brutal . Four road games in five weeks against tough opponents . Welcome back Frozen !

Thanks HH and Watertown !

FT, can't wait until your humor and writing kicks in. You are unparalleled, man!

We've missed you!

Please join in on shout during the draft. Seriously.

I don't like college ball so I need some pointers. Otherwise, I'll be like "OH YAY,............who is that?" I have read the war room and listened to the 'prospects' stuff. All I can assume is that I now know some names.

No pressure. :D

Back