Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

The Colts have all the leverage. No RB is getting paid big bucks, they have him under contract and the tag available. Taylor has nothing but a holdout.
I think Isary is a cheap ass and won't use the FT on Taylor as he won't even want to commit to paying him $12 million next year. That's why Isary if offered a 2nd I think he takes that.

Though trade deadline is after week 8 correct so like 10/31?

Here's a question: Colts were rumored to want Watson plus a high pick in a trade for Taylor. Watson is off the table, but would you trade them Doubs as part of a package? Say Romeo Doubs and a 2nd rounder - yes or no?
No, I'll give you Dillon, Wicks or Heath and a 3rd this year and 5th next.

No, I'll give you Dillon, Wicks or Heath and a 3rd this year and 5th next.
What kind of contract you willing to offer Taylor? My offer 4 years 48 million 20 guaranteed

I think they'd rather hold him and pay him themselves for that return/contract.

Here's Taylor's contract. It says he's UFA next year.

Yeah I think a 2nd round and Dillon would be worth it. Heck maybe they would even take a 3rd and Dillion which was the original offer GB made.

I agree; especially, since we have two 2nd round picks next year anyway. You are not really losing anything.

The negative may be that we could fill up on o-lineman a little more with three picks in the top 60 picks, which we do need.

I agree; especially, since we have two 2nd round picks next year anyway. You are not really losing anything.

The negative may be that we could fill up on o-lineman a little more with three picks in the top 60 picks, which we do need.
Gute is 50/50 at best at drafting OL

Back