Packers get two 4th round comp picks

salmar80

Reaction score
Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 19s20 seconds ago

The #NFL has announced compensatory picks for 2016 draft. The #Packers gained two fourth-rounders (131, 137) for Davon House and Tramon

Nice! There was a website I went, to that does a fairly decent job on the comp. picks, who thought the Pack would only get a 4th and 5th.

TT's hit % in the 4th round has been magnificent since 2008:

4 129 Jake Ryan
4 121 Carl Bradford
4 109 David Bakhtiari
4 122 J.C. Tretter
4 125 Johnathan Franklin
4 132 Mike Daniels
4 133 Jerron McMillian
4 131 Davon House
4 109 T.J. Lang
4 102 Jeremy Thompson
4 135 Josh Sitton

Fun facts:
- We picked House with a comp pick, number 131. Due to his departure, we receive comp pick 131 (or 137).

- Both Mike Daniels and Josh Sitton were picked with 4th round comp picks. Daniels was acquired with a pick gotten due to the departure of either Daryn Colledge or Cullen Jenkins, and Sitton due to letting ageing Ahman Green go. In this case: TT wins. Flawless victory.

Gives us some room really. We also have our own 4th too correct? We could package that with something if need be. I've really liked what TT has done the last two years, so lets hope he keeps at it. :)

Next year comp picks can be traded. I wonder what TT would do if he could trade them this year?

Next year comp picks can be traded. I wonder what TT would do if he could trade them this year?
Considering his recent 4th round success (see list above), nothing.

With three picks, we're projected to get one Pro Bowler, one average starter/top backup and one bust/neck injury retiree. ;)

Considering his recent 4th round success (see list above), nothing.

With three picks, we're projected to get one Pro Bowler, one average starter/top backup and one bust/neck injury retiree. ;)

Maybe TT should trade a bunch of his picks so that he ends up with one second-round pick for a WR and a dozen or so 4th-round picks, LOL

Back