Packers to play in Hall of Fame game

HOF single day tickets gone for induction day. but Do have them for day after when nothing much is going on or Day before when they have a concert. Only about $300 per ticket for those For 3 day packages runs for 1650 to 2400. If you choose the 2400 package you get a autograph session with the players. This is a ripoff insane people pay those prices just to sit and watch a guy go into the HOF
That's for sure.

Never seen a game live. Don't have any memorabilia that wasn't given to me. Won't watch if I have to pay. I'll follow/root for the Pack, but I'm not contributing a cent to millionaires paid by billionaires.

Whether this is cool or not depends entirely on injury luck. I reaaaally do no like playing another meaningless game.

If zero injuries, it's good exposure, great for the fans, and another chance for the young ones to develop. If injuries, waste of resources. Like punishing a team for it's fame and popularity.

So it's vs the Colts... It's a cool honor, especially with Favre going in. That being said doesn't that make us play 5 pre-season games? I think that is the last thing a injury prone team needs...

To me playing a extra game helps the younger guys who are not starters show they deserve to get extra playing time and a extra chance to make the roster. Starters will still do nothing then play a couple series before being pulled.

I don't like it, not that they asked my opinion. :)

The reason is the increased injury potential, 100%.

Back