Post Game Giants Defeat Packers in London 27-22

Should have traded Rodgers when had the chance got some picks and some cap space.

The Packers have been coasting along ever since the first half of the Tampa game. They finally paid for it, and it's well deserved. This team and coaching staff are well overdue for a wakeup call.
This! It was an ugly game, but if I'm being honest with myself, this team does not look good. It may have had a 3-1 record but it didn't feel like that. As Mark said, and I've come to grips with it, this defense under Barry is exactly what we will see.

This team has no flow. Doesn't have an identity yet. It feels off, it looks off. Not sure how it gets righted but my unpopular opinion will be that this team slides a bit. A few losses in a row and we'll see what kind of resolve they have. Either fold or bow up and get it righted. 10-7 or 9-8 might be realistic.

They look disjointed out of synch etc... because they are. This is not MLs team this is Gutey and Arods team. A fish rots from the head, and we are seeing the results of poor decisions by Murphy and Gutey.

No reason to lose. GB doesn't look like a team that cares. When you're QB is a whiney, poutey, grumpy old man who just doesnt look like he cares its hard for the team to overcome adversity.

For all the high picks and highly paid players this team still lacks leadership on the field and it shows.

I want to see what this team could do if ML really had control.

They look disjointed out of synch etc... because they are. This is not MLs team this is Gutey and Arods team. A fish rots from the head, and we are seeing the results of poor decisions by Murphy and Gutey.

No reason to lose. GB doesn't look like a team that cares. When you're QB is a whiney, poutey, grumpy old man who just doesnt look like he cares its hard for the team to overcome adversity.

For all the high picks and highly paid players this team still lacks leadership on the field and it shows.

The game vs. Pats was telling. I didn't really expect anything different this game because it was similar situations with opposing team injuries. These should be games they destroy teams. They don't have it in them at this point, on all sides of the ball.

ML picked the DC. It’s MLs team. He’s been great for the culture but I’m starting to think there’s something lacking on the actual coaching side of things. He keeps saying in these games how they got out coached, well maybe he’s right.

I remember back in 2009, GBs defense was floundering under Capers and Woodson led a meeting with the coaches to work out a way to play more aggressively. Maybe some of the player leadership on D needs to do something like that. They can’t be so soft against rudimentary offensive plays, there’s talent there, they just have to find a way to use it better than they are right now.

Back