Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think our front office is stupid, they will work out a deal with Rodgers and completely mortgage the future of the franchise. 5 years from now we'll be back to 1984.
I'm hoping they did what they did, because they knew Love wasn't ready. They needed him for a year. But we'll see.

If they went from making Aaron cry about being replaced to now begging Aaron to stay, that suggests maybe they don't think Love can get it done.

And btw, I'm not convinced they want Aaron to stay. They might just be "saying the right things."

Lose Aaron and Davante. Start there. Cobb, probably Crosby. See how much of the defense we can retain.

They both know what the deal is, they have since August
I agree that Rodgers and the Pack have their deal, but I appreciate Rodgers, at least for now, is laying low giving the Pack a shot at making a deal with another team

I hope the deal that is done is a trade but I can see this front office screwing this up big time. I can see this team being a shell of itself just to keep AR and possibly Adams.

I hope they do the right thing and start over and have the balls to trade AR, let Adams walk, and release all the expensive dead weight on this team.

Cowherd was spot on. And why I want to see what Love can do. It's not just about skills it's about relationships.

Start about the 17 minute mark...

I'm mad that you even suggested I listen to Cowherd,

I'm even more mad that he's right.

Only reason to keep Rodgers is that Gute and Murphy lack the grapefruits to actually move on from Rodgers and take any backlash that comes with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back