Super Bowl

Maybe just me but I thought the PI in the endzone call was absurd. You cannot make a call like that in OT with the Lombardi trophy on the line. They let much worse go during the game.

My vote goes to PI. Unless you're going to actually put away the whistles, that looked very, very obvious, especially, as the announcers noted, since the defender never looked for the ball.

You swallow the whistles, unless it was stone cold egregious which this was not in any way. Look at end of Ravens 49ers. That contact was worse than this but ref let players decide.

You swallow the whistles, unless it was stone cold egregious which this was not in any way. Look at end of Ravens 49ers. That contact was worse than this but ref let players decide.

I agree for the most part.. But he had his arm across the guys facemask and wasn't looking for the ball at all.. I think that's why. Had the defender even made an attempt to look for the ball I think they let it go..

It looked like Mike McCarthy was coaching the Falcons in the second half. Seriously, I was having flashbacks to some of our losses.

Totally agree. They took their foot off the throttle, and when they had get it rolling again, they couldn't. It happens way too often. I'll bet Quinn doesn't do that again. But, I'll also bet McCarthy didn't learn from it, even by seeing someone else do it.

Totally agree. They took their foot off the throttle, and when they had get it rolling again, they couldn't. It happens way too often. I'll bet Quinn doesn't do that again. But, I'll also bet McCarthy didn't learn from it, even by seeing someone else do it.

It won't matter what McCarthy has learned, if anything. We won't have to worry about the post season in 2017.

Back