The real Alex Hornibrook needs to stand up for Badgers

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Alex Hornibrook cemented the starting quarterback position by showing some quality tools over the course of his freshman season. The key to establishing himself as the long-term answer however was his ability to grow. Week 1 showcased a lot of that talked about growth, but Week 2 felt a lot like the Hornibrook many grew to be frustrated with seeing in 2016. An 8-of-9 start for 89 yards and a...

Source

Continue reading...

Hornibrook is typical of young QB, He is inconsistent from game to game and tends to let the pressure and adversity get him flustered. A lot of folks scream and shout about Badger QB but PC offense has flourished with some real meh QB before. I think you have to let Alex get a lot more snaps and time in before judging him.

I agree. Hornibrook needs more snaps. I just hope he gets his head back in the game. Despite what he said, I saw a guy who lost his poise, and it showed in how he handled himself. I don't think it was missed by his teammates either.

It's amazing how some people will let one little incident turn them in the wrong direction. You have to keep on chugging in the right direction, no matter what.

I hope Hornibrook chooses the right path.

Back