The Starting 5: Wisconsin vs. Nebraska basketball preview

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Things have gone from bad to worse for the University of Wisconsin men’s basketball program so far this season. Injuries have piled up, expected contributors can’t do it when given the opportunity and the pressure seems to be getting to the biggest star on the team. But, the games keep coming fast and furious for the Wisconsin Badgers, and up next on Monday is a chance for some...

Source

Continue reading...

The wheels have come off the bus. The players no longer believe in themselves, and each other. It's evident, when you watch them going through the motions of playing the game. This is not a good showing for Gard either. He has watched this team desintegrate in front of his eyes.

I wonder if he's going to be coaching this team next year to be honest. This total collapse doesn't seem like it should be happening. I don't think Alvarez will stick with a coach who he feels isn't giving his teams the best opportunity to win games. Right now, That might not be happening with Gard, I'm sorry to say.

I like Gard, and hope he can right the ship, and at least get back to .500 ball. This team is darned well good enough to play at that level, or higher.

Back