To Recap Week 9: To Whom I May Direct My Wrath

Love the article! About time some of these reporters are bringing the heat.

The only thing I disagree with a little is AR's accuracy. His fundamentals are different than three years ago. He is more inaccurate because of it. Also, he does not have the WR talent that he had in 2010-2011. That makes a difference.

Otherwise, spot on article.

I'm not big on reading article after article related to the Packers. I've always preferred going to my inside sources for information I want, based on what I observe, watching the game unfold. I watch specifics in players, and coaches. I watch for little things that I know make a difference in how someone plays. At times, my wife says I'm a little too clinical in watching games - that I lose too much of the joy of just being a fan.

I guess that's the result of playing the game, and coaching it at several levels. You see the nuances of the game that sometimes aren't seen by some fans. Maybe a little too much at times.

I did read this article. What it's fundamentally telling me is exactly what I've been saying for a long time. It's not a new revelation. I saw this even when the Packers were winning games. I saw a head coach who believes in himself so much that he has lost sight of what it takes to run an offense. I go back to Philbin leaving, like I always do. Since then, the offense has gone downhill, and it began to affect Rodgers, and his play.

It's time for change.

Back