Weissbach powers Badgers hockey past Michigan Tech

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
As far as debut games go, Wisconsin Badgers freshman forward Linus Weissbach had about as good of one as possible. His two goals were key in the No. 11/12 Badgers outlasting Michigan Tech 3-2 in the U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame game on Sunday afternoon. The win improved the Badgers to 5-1-0 in six appearances in the U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame games played to date. “There are a lot of good things...

Source

Continue reading...

I hope Linus sticks around for a while. He could end up in the NHL sooner than we want to see it. He can skate from what I've heard. Wish I could watch the games.

There is a lot of buzz around the hockey programs at UW this year, and rightfully so. The recovery under Granato thus far is remarkable. This team is only going to get better, and pretty soon we should be back near the top of the heap.

I just wish we could get their games on TV down here in Texas. We get the Big 10 Network, but not the Wisconsin Sports Channel, which is a bummer. To get it, we'd have to up our DirecTV package, and it's already outrageously high for someone on a fixed income - retired.

All the games can be heard on iHeart radio app, and when the option is there to listen to the sultry tones of Brian Posick call a game that's not a bad deal.

Most of the games will air on 1310iba AM or 1070AM​

Back