2021-2022 Milwaukee Bucks

Let's hope that broken finger that Connaughton suffered against the Suns can heal quickly enough that he can be a productive part of the rotation when the playoffs start.

He might even be able to play through part of the recovery time, so there's that, to stay in shape. At least it's a finger, and not a lower body, back, or arm injury, which would significantly hurt his ability to stay in shape.

In a way, it should give Nwora, for one, an opportunity to spread his wings more, and see what he's got in the tank.

This should put to rest any questions that anyone had about ownership commitment. Bucks raise their luxury tax payment by $8.3M in this deal. They now have a $54.4M luxury tax payment and a $213.6M payroll + tax combo
I read they cash they got back in trade helps cover most if not all the extra tax payment they will owe.

Let's hope that broken finger that Connaughton suffered against the Suns can heal quickly enough that he can be a productive part of the rotation when the playoffs start.

He might even be able to play through part of the recovery time, so there's that, to stay in shape. At least it's a finger, and not a lower body, back, or arm injury, which would significantly hurt his ability to stay in shape.

In a way, it should give Nwora, for one, an opportunity to spread his wings more, and see what he's got in the tank.
He's going to be out awhile. Probably Harris, Dragic or Schroder in the buyout market which might have been an option anyway with 2 spots open. Was reading a piece this morning about the injury and found this for context
1B7E9213-B84D-4BC9-8F27-F39C08489D99.png1B7E9213-B84D-4BC9-8F27-F39C08489D99.png

Reactions: TW
I read they cash they got back in trade helps cover most if not all the extra tax payment they will owe.
Takes zero away.from the commitment this ownership group is and Horst. Simply outstanding and players see it

He's going to be out awhile. Probably Harris, Dragic or Schroder in the buyout market which might have been an option anyway with 2 spots open. Was reading a piece this morning about the injury and found this for context
View attachment 467View attachment 467
Schroder got traded so not sure team who traded for him will buy him out. Dragic I read Dallas is favorite to get him after a buyout.

Takes zero away.from the commitment this ownership group is and Horst. Simply outstanding and players see it
Yes I do agree ownership is pushing all chips in for a run with current top 3.

bucks got destroyed by the suns last night. seems like the top teams in the west are better than the east.

bucks got destroyed by the suns last night. seems like the top teams in the west are better than the east.
Suns and Warriors are class of NBA. Right now will be hard for any team in East to beat either of those two in the Finals.

Last day of a 4 game road trip with a short roster. They had no legs in the second half.

Back