2021-2022 Milwaukee Bucks

Brook Lopez had back surgery today so he's going to be on the shelf for who knows how long. Might not even be back this year.

Bucks signing Wes Matthews

An amazing 3 wins over a 4 day period of time, playing with a short squad due to injuries and Covid. It was impressive, regardless of who you play.

This Bucks team may end up being a lot more resilient than last year's team before it's over. They won back to back games without Giannis, and even Middleton in one.

Bucks releasing Cousins as of Friday his contract guarantee's rest of season and Bucks want a open roster spot in case of trade I guess.

In a way, I was surprised when they released him. Then I got to thinking as to what I'd seen on the court. He played well, but the guaranteed contract would preclude them being able to make moves down the road. It might be for the best.

Nice win against Brooklyn tonight. Playing without several key players, still had six hit double figures. Bobby Portis is playing like there's no rush to get Lopez back. When he does come back, the two of them are going to give some diverse options.

Covid has played hell with the team. Tomorrow night, another road game. Not much time off to recover. I hope they can keep it going. They need some time to recover.

In a way, I was surprised when they released him. Then I got to thinking as to what I'd seen on the court. He played well, but the guaranteed contract would preclude them being able to make moves down the road. It might be for the best.
His defensive metrics were awful, guy can still score but he’s a liability on defense.

Watching end of the game the back end of the bench is god awful. When they got put in the last few mintues of the game vs Nets they were shooting air balls horrible D. Glad these guys hardly ever get in the game.

His defensive metrics were awful, guy can still score but he’s a liability on defense.
I think if MKE does not make a trade deadline move they will offer to bring Cousins back.

Back