2021-22 GB Packers Season Breakdown

I told you that this group was crazy, they want that last SB come hell or high water. The only problem is that genius Murphy is selling the future down the river in the process...
It's disheartening. Now what? Backup QBs for a few years? They expect AR to play 3 or more years so not worried about developing the next starter?

I told you that this group was crazy, they want that last SB come hell or high water. The only problem is that genius Murphy is selling the future down the river in the process...
It would seem they forgot that this tactic failed to get it done 3 years straight. I am inclined to believe that Murphy is inept, and that Gute isn't much better. While bringing back Aaron doesn't bother me as much as others, trading your first that you moved up for would be a big blunder.

I have little faith that this front office and coaching staff is the answer.

Packers are not getting to SB by just keeping Rodgers and Adams and gutting the team around them. Ordgers plays 2 years retires and Adams is then traded to another team and GB deals with cap hell for 2-3 years

GB can't be that stupid as the only way they would start those talks if they are100% sure Rodgers is back. If that comes to fruition it speaks volumes on how stupid Gute is, your basically moving on from a high #1 without him playing meaningful snaps less 1 game. That would be some piss poor evaluation.

Can it be both? Because now no matter what happens you've told Love we dont believe in you. Even if Arod walks away GB has a damaged relationship with thier QB....
Maybe but I not reading into it that they don’t believe in #10. Unless they see something that we don’t. I digress….it’s a business and if 12 walks comp is zero and a big cap hit. That’s to put it bluntly bad for business.

Back