2022 Draft Simulator

wasn't there anyone else available at #140? ferguson is so slow. like ol slow. worse than marcedes maybe.

otherwise, it's a pretty good job, mark.
To be fair, Ferguson posted a 4.71 at the UW pro day, which is respectable.
I like him because he can both block and catch, and Bucky moved him around the formation, so he has positional versatility

wasn't there anyone else available at #140? ferguson is so slow. like ol slow. worse than marcedes maybe.

otherwise, it's a pretty good job, mark.
not really at TE...they were flying off the board and I wanted to add one. That simulator has a much more realistic feel to it in that after round 3 you really have to think about your picks.

not really at TE...they were flying off the board and I wanted to add one. That simulator has a much more realistic feel to it in that after round 3 you really have to think about your picks.
Bellinger (San Diego St) is a TE that could a a Day 3 option. I wonder when he went off the board when you did your mock?
Just thinking out loud

What site is that?

Back