2023 Badger Football Thread

Willor could end up being one heck of a catch. This kid is big, strong, and takes no prisoners. I can see him getting stronger before the season starts, and ending up getting some serious playing time. He could end up even starting for part of his first year in school. This isn't a total fix for the defensive but it will sure be a big help.
the rest of the class is a huge help.... 4 star corner is a beast...2 top notch RB and a really nice WR. 4 or 5 OL as well.

the rest of the class is a huge help.... 4 star corner is a beast...2 top notch RB and a really nice WR. 4 or 5 OL as well.
I was getting concerned about the D-line. I see Weber, Johnson, and Willor all being raw, but capable of playing together for a long time. It all depends on how quickly each of them moves forward.

I was getting concerned about the D-line. I see Weber, Johnson, and Willor all being raw, but capable of playing together for a long time. It all depends on how quickly each of them moves forward.
added a nice edge today along with the transfer from William and Mary and still after a couple of DT...should be okay.

He's got the length to play the position. Now we have to wait and see if he has hands. He's enrolling this next semester so he gets in spring practice. That's a big jump for a lot of these kids. It helps them being competitive when they arrive at camp in the fall.

It sounds like Max Steineker was the one who was handling most of the contact work with him since this past summer. Kudos to Max for getting him on board. Now let's hope he shows us some of the things they say they believe he can do.

Back