49ers trade up in 2021 draft

So though with the 49ers moving up in the draft to take a QB this pretty much takes them off the board for having any interest in Rodgers and so now with the Chargers, Rams, 49ers all being set at QB there will be no CA teams who would want him. So if GB and him were to part that would part after this season you got to figure there are going to be very few teams who will want to trade for a highly paid 38 year old QB. What teams would have interest in Rodgers? Chicago? Packers are not trading him in the division. Denver? I think Rodgers would retire before going to a rebuild team. Only teams I could see him be willing to go to and not retire would be NOLA and NE.

So though with the 49ers moving up in the draft to take a QB this pretty much takes them off the board for having any interest in Rodgers and so now with the Chargers, Rams, 49ers all being set at QB there will be no CA teams who would want him. So if GB and him were to part that would part after this season you got to figure there are going to be very few teams who will want to trade for a highly paid 38 year old QB. What teams would have interest in Rodgers? Chicago? Packers are not trading him in the division. Denver? I think Rodgers would retire before going to a rebuild team. Only teams I could see him be willing to go to and not retire would be NOLA and NE.
Arizona, take off your rainbow shades
Arizona, have another look at the world
My myyy
Arizona, cut off your Indian braids
Arizona, hey won'tcha go my way

Arizona, take off your rainbow shades
Arizona, have another look at the world
My myyy
Arizona, cut off your Indian braids
Arizona, hey won'tcha go my way
Why would AZ want him? I can't see the HC dumping Murray after he took him at 1 and was his coach in college.

Why would AZ want him? I can't see the HC dumping Murray after he took him at 1 and was his coach in college.
Your assuming the current HC is there after this year. And he was not his coach in college, Lincoln Riley was

SMH homer Packer fans oh we should give Rodgers whatever he needs he's going to be like Brady play into his 40s Gute is to blame. SMH can't reason with these people and tell them no Rodgers is not like Brady and won't be playing into his mid 40s I see zero chance Rodgers is in the NFL at 43-45 yars old.

Straight up don't care who they would trade Rodgers to, frankly, I still see him walking away and just being done with FB. If not Chargers, Seahawks, Cards are all possible.

Straight up don't care who they would trade Rodgers to, frankly, I still see him walking away and just being done with FB. If not Chargers, Seahawks, Cards are all possible.
Chargers got Herbert though so cant' see them wanting to dump him for AR

Back