A round up of Mocks for Packers 1st Pick

I can see it. Its not that crazy. Hes not James. Hes not the best cb or safety in the draft. so a slot corner or the number 2 or 3 safety. better prospects have been taken in the teens. Hooker and Thomas to name a few.

Hes a great kid and loves football so that helps but I don't think he is the greatest player. Id rate him around 15 to 20

I would put vea in the top 15 easy. Not many men are made his size and quickness.

I don't think ridley is the 1st wr off the board either

But before “the process”, right after all the football was played, Fitzpatrick seemed like the consensus top DB. Then the nitpicking begins and now he’s sliding? Just seems nuts to me.

how is Edmunds a project? He didn't rush the passer much at va tech but hes far from a project.
I guess I usually think that drafting any player and changing his position would qualify as a project. Everything I've read says he is projected to be an EDGE. You acknowledged that he didn't rush the passer much in college.

But before “the process”, right after all the football was played, Fitzpatrick seemed like the consensus top DB. Then the nitpicking begins and now he’s sliding? Just seems nuts to me.

Its the talking heads that have/had these guys ranked. Both during the season and the offseason us draft "experts" sites and mockers ranking and moving these guys around. Teams will go off their boards.

On fitz. He is a nice swiss army knive jack of all trades but i dont see a master of those trades. Good football player of course but those bama dbs always scared me. Not a top 10 guy imo

Back