AR Prediction Thread

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
Pre-draft and post SB aka Bored silly...so why not.

I'll go first, AR emerges from his hole like a groundhog and sees his shadow. 12 more months of AR in GB, the caveat being they have to shed cap space to resign his buddies for another year of same old/same old.sc))

Go ahead, no opinion is wrong or crazy. Remember, just killing time here. Chill, please.

Rodgers comes back saying he wants to play again but being his normal self is very vague saying well it's up to GB were he will play while in reality he is not wanting to return to GB and is working with his agent to get GB to trade him to Las Vegas. He gets traded to Vegas but says he loved GB and wished he could have stayed in GB and will always love GB but exicted to be in Vegas. Rodgers does not want to be the bad guy in the public eye and will give vague answers about staying or going. But he will be happy in Vegas because he has returned to play with his BFF Adams and is much closer to CA. He uses his stroke in Vegas to get Cobb and Lewis signed to cheap 1 year deals. He plays a couple years in Vegas but due to the teams in the AFC he never sniffs a Super Bowl. GB moves on getting a couple high draft picks from Vegas with Love. While he will not be a all pro like Rodgers he is a good solid starting QB. Homer fans are upset at first because Rodgers was "kicked out" according to them but come to accept Love is a OK QB and can win if the team can build talent around him. I will say Rodgers plays 2 years in Vegas gets to the playoffs but never past the divisional round. GB meanwhile has a couple down years while reloading the roster by 2025 they are once again contending for the division title and one of the better teams in the NFC.

My opinion hasn't changed, so I'll just C&P my post from the first page of the 'Packer's 2023-24 Season Thread'. I'm lazy. lol!

"I almost wish I believed that the Packers are going to find a way to move on this year. Due to the apparently feckless, inept, and timid decisions by the FO, I do not believe that. Rodgers basically has all the power here, does he not? This is all so far above my paygrade that I might as well be buried in Middle Earth somewhere, but I think that as fans we're going to go through the same tumultuous crap that we've been going through since the "Rodgers wants out of GB" draft day.

The media will continue to pounce on every (not very) enlightening nugget that Rodgers deigns to drop in his calculated way for months and maybe years until this is finally over. I'm not saying I dislike the guy now as I sure appreciate all the great memories and I think he's a funny and intelligent person when he wants to be, but I'm just tired of the rat race. Very.

Just a long-winded way to say that I don't think he's going anywhere."

br)
'

Matt and Gutey have fallen in love with Aaron like an abusive, passive aggressive 1980s girlfriend. Aaron wants to stay, but he'll have them begging, because he'll pretend (once again) that he wants to leave.

Fortunately, he'll have another massive injury rolling to the right and heaving it deep early in the season. Love steps up and shows he can get it done. Goes to the Pro Bowl. In the Playoffs, he proves he is the man.

Arod returns after many months of oh woe is me BS and a few trips to South America….

He somehow returns to a team with a worse WR group than this past season. And they go 8-9… missing the playoffs again.

Arod demands he not have to do any training he doesn’t want to and is just around to collect his paycheck missing most of camp and offseason.

AR gets kidnapped by celestial aliens who happen to be Packers fans. For the good of the team they decide not to return him.

abduction1.gif

Back