Badgers beat Gophers by the hair of their chinny chin chin!

TW

Reaction score
Badgers win by one point. Up by 4, desperation last second shot by the Gophers brought it to one. It didn't matter. What mattered was getting out of The Barn with a win! Despite their horrible record, they get up for every Wisconsin game. Trying to tell all these Twin Cities area boys who go to Wisconsin that they ain't so damned good.... but they are.....

Nice to see Jordan Davis take his game to a new level, especially after twin Johnny fouled out. I think he showed signs of good things. Watching Crowl and Wahl grow? Fantastic! They seem to mature more every day. It was guys other than Johnny D. and Davison carrying the heavy water against the Gophers. They sure did shine!

Gotta love how Davison, cool as a cucumber, dropped those two free throws down near the end.... nothing but net. Had he missed one of them, they might still be playing.

Wisconsin needs to get past this philosophy that they'll just play along, and with 4 minutes left, turn on the jets, and take control of the game. They need a whole 40 minutes, to be a threat to go Elite 8, which is quite a reach.

Neath and Bowman both out. Neath suspended, Bowman non-Covid illness. That's why Jordan Davis got a chance out there. I think his floor time needs to be increased. I'd imagine a lot of it would come from Davison, and some from each Neath and Bowman. But, it should happen.

Badgers win by one point. Up by 4, desperation last second shot by the Gophers brought it to one. It didn't matter. What mattered was getting out of The Barn with a win! Despite their horrible record, they get up for every Wisconsin game. Trying to tell all these Twin Cities area boys who go to Wisconsin that they ain't so damned good.... but they are.....

Nice to see Jordan Davis take his game to a new level, especially after twin Johnny fouled out. I think he showed signs of good things. Watching Crowl and Wahl grow? Fantastic! They seem to mature more every day. It was guys other than Johnny D. and Davison carrying the heavy water against the Gophers. They sure did shine!

Gotta love how Davison, cool as a cucumber, dropped those two free throws down near the end.... nothing but net. Had he missed one of them, they might still be playing.

Wisconsin needs to get past this philosophy that they'll just play along, and with 4 minutes left, turn on the jets, and take control of the game. They need a whole 40 minutes, to be a threat to go Elite 8, which is quite a reach.

Neath and Bowman both out. Neath suspended, Bowman non-Covid illness. That's why Jordan Davis got a chance out there. I think his floor time needs to be increased. I'd imagine a lot of it would come from Davison, and some from each Neath and Bowman. But, it should happen.
Bowman will back up Hepburn so I don’t see minutes coming there. Probably sub for Davison

They actually had control with about 8 minutes left, had a 8 point lead and 3 straight turnovers.

I would think the committee puts them in Milwaukee for 1st 2 rounds if they get a 3-4 seed which is likely. Rutgers will be a struggle this weekend and then home for Purdue and Nebraska. Playing 90 miles from home is a big advantage

Bowman will back up Hepburn so I don’t see minutes coming there. Probably sub for Davison

They actually had control with about 8 minutes left, had a 8 point lead and 3 straight turnovers.

I would think the committee puts them in Milwaukee for 1st 2 rounds if they get a 3-4 seed which is likely. Rutgers will be a struggle this weekend and then home for Purdue and Nebraska. Playing 90 miles from home is a big advantage
Win out, and win the Big 10 tourney, and they will certainly get a 3. One loss from here on in drops to a 4, and 2 losses, drops to a 4 or 5.... I'm guessing. The big one is Purdue. Knock them off at home, and win the Big 10 tourney, and they become a real draw for being close to home.

Win out, and win the Big 10 tourney, and they will certainly get a 3. One loss from here on in drops to a 4, and 2 losses, drops to a 4 or 5.... I'm guessing. The big one is Purdue. Knock them off at home, and win the Big 10 tourney, and they become a real draw for being close to home.
The past few years the tournament has not adjusted seeds much, quad 1 wins should guarantee a 4 seed based the NCAA seed release last week. I dont think a loss to Purdue drops them much. Rutgers game will basically lock a 3 with a win

And remember the NCAA rankings had UW as a 4 but #13 overall so border line 3. Cant see a 5 unless they lose to Nebraska.

This team is playing really well. Way better then I ever expected to them this year.

I was so hoping that this was about the Men's Hockey Team.

Back