Badgers late comeback falls short against Terps

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Live by the three, die by the three. The good news for the Wisconsin Badgers was that they lived and thrived on the three-pointer during a crazy second half comeback. The bad news, they had a 21-point deficit to overcome. In the end, the Terps hung on for a 64-60 win after squandering that lead and allowing a late one-point lead to the visiting Badgers. Wisconsin started the game 0-10 from beyond...

Source

Continue reading...

Badgers will be lucky to get in tourney as a 9-10 seed they are once again a bad BB team. See #2 UM up next might as well hang another loss on board and make this team 1-5 in last 6. Looking at remaining schedule I say Badgers finish 16-15 and a good chance at not even a NIT bid again.

Last edited:
A totally pathetic first half of basketball. Fortunately I was recording it so I could watch the second half early this morning. Who the heck were those guys that replaced Gard's first half team out there?

Take away the first half vs Minny and Maryland and I think many would feel much better about this team. instead of 11-6 its 13-4. Even the Purdue game if Edwards does not do his Stef Curry imitation thats a win

The positive: King is playing better defense and deserves more minutes vs Iverson, he is too good of shooter to go 1-6, his shot will come. Reuvers continues to play well. Big upside. I would take the shots the Davison and Reuvers missed any day of the week.

The Negative: Cant win if you cant shoot. Its a bit mental now and its encouraging they shot much better second half. As good as Happ is he's a liability late. Trice again its more mental, the shot looks good just not dropping

They will probably lose to Michigan but I also see this team going on a run. They are a couple of plays from being 14-3 and beating Iowa, Oklahoma and NC State was no fluke

I'll agree there are positives. But, Bucky's margin of error for making the tourney is shrinking and unfortunately exponentially because they got whooped by Western Kentucky

I'll agree there are positives. But, Bucky's margin of error for making the tourney is shrinking and unfortunately exponentially because they got whooped by Western Kentucky

Not really. They are #20 in NCAA Net Rankings which replaces RPI as in the past. Strength of schedule is #7 One bad loss is not going to break the bank. Very good chance the conference gets 10 bids

EDIT: Today's ranking is 22

Last edited:
Not really. They are #20 in NCAA Net Rankings which replaces RPI as in the past. Strength of schedule is #7 One bad loss is not going to break the bank. Very good chance the conference gets 10 bids

EDIT: Today's ranking is 22

I'm hoping you are right

Back