Badgers use strong 2nd half to best Rutgers

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Some may say the No. 12 Wisconsin Badgers are a second half team. That was certainly on display over the past week and again on Monday night in a 69-64 win over the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (5-3, 0-2 B1G). Wisconsin (8-1, 2-0 B1G) went down by 10 points in the first half, but cut the lead to 31-26 at intermission and then turned it on in the second half themselves. After taking the lead for the...

Source

Continue reading...

Thank you for posting about Badgers Basketball.

Any chance you could include hockey

Badgers basketball is so difficult to gauge right now. They are playing well enough to win, and have a couple of decent wins to show they aren't a bad team. The problem is, the one loss they have was so overwhelming that we need to be cautious about what we believe vs what we'd like to believe.

Even though they're higher in the national rankings, I'm not convinced they're better than 6th or 7th in the Big 10. There are 6 teams from the Big 10 in the top 25. It's going to be an interesting ride, and what I fear is losing streaks.

They lost to Virginia by 7 and that’s no disgrace, they were within 3 late. Michigan is the class of the league, OSU is talented as is Sparty. I think they are a 4-5 team in the league. The league is a gauntlet but they are better than Indiana and Nebraska. Ford and King will be so much better in January. Big upside

They lost to Virginia by 7 and that’s no disgrace, they were within 3 late. Michigan is the class of the league, OSU is talented as is Sparty. I think they are a 4-5 team in the league. The league is a gauntlet but they are better than Indiana and Nebraska. Ford and King will be so much better in January. Big upside

It wasn't a question of score in this game, it was the types of mistakes, and the lack of strength in their rotation.

Back