Bucks 120, Celtics 107: Lame fortune smiles down upon Milwaukee

BucksFeed

Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
The Milwaukee Bucks took advantage of the Boston Celtics missing a pair of key cogs to post a 120-107 victory on Friday night.

bucks

Continue reading...

I'm not certain the Bucks could have beaten a healthy Celtics team. Three Celtics were out, with injuries.

What I did take away from watching this one twice was that the Bucks can do no wrong for parts of games, and seem to go into a funk during other parts, and it doesn't seem to matter who's on the floor. If they master consistency, they could be the best team in the NBA because there does seem to be a lot of chemistry developing among them. Even the guys coming in off the bench can play some good basketball.

The defense was outstanding. Held Irving, Tatum & Hayward to 15-48 & off the bench Rozier was only 1-7. Did they miss Horford yes but Baynes and Morris are nice pieces but not sure they make up 13 points. After watching more NBA this year there is more parity than ever. Really like this team Top 3 in many offensive team stats and defense is night and day better than last year. Couple of things i could nitpick but each team in the league has flaws including Golden State.

I have no idea what game you were watching because you obviously didn't see the mismatches created due to the height differential.

In their first game, Horford & Morris combined for 35 points & 10 rebounds. Last night, both Celtic centers were out, meaning they had to play a small lineup the entire game. Then there's the fact that Hayward is just coming back from an injury. In the last game, against the Bucks, he put up 18. Last night, 11 points, 3-11 from the field.

Their defense was really hamstrung having absolutely nobody in the middle who could even try to change any Giannis shots.

But, you're entitled to your opinion.

Same one you were watching but I guess we can agree to disagree. As I said they missed Horford. He killed us on pick and pop last time. Sure they missed Morris as to points but Brown made up for it so a bit of a wash. Baynes only gets 15 minute or so per game, Boston typically plays small Horford is more of a stretch 5. Sure he plays a 5 on defense but Lopez is not a typical post up guy, and Buds system ha very little post up stuff anyway The guy who guarded Giannis in the playoffs and early in the year was Ojeleye. He’s played him very well with his length

Back