Bucks even series with Celtics

BucksFeed

Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
The Bucks hit 20 three-pointers Tuesday night, a team playoff record.

bucks

Continue reading...

A sluggish first half, but in the second half, they showed their defense and their ability to put the ball in the cylinder. It was like a return to normalcy for them.

Now they need to win at least one of these two in Boston, so they can regain home court advantage. I'm looking forward to Friday's game.

The key to this series is Bledsoe. Giannis is not going for 35+ in this series and they need a 3rd scorer to show up. Also really surprised how bad Tatum has been. They still have issues with the pick and pop with Horford

The key to this series is Bledsoe. Giannis is not going for 35+ in this series and they need a 3rd scorer to show up. Also really surprised how bad Tatum has been. They still have issues with the pick and pop with Horford
Giannis could go for 35 in this series if they need him to. He had 29 in 31 minutes. He sat most of the 4th quarter. Bledsoe is definitely a key. He needs to be aggressive to the hoop like he was in game 2. Even if the Bucks get to a normal 10 3's made in a game they can win over Boston. The pick and pop with Horford was really ticking me off but after some thought I may be OK with it. Putting Lopez on Horford is great when he's playing down low but Lopez is not going out on the perimeter to guard that and stays planted in the lane to clog up the middle. I think they can give up a few 3's to Horford in order to prevent Kyrie and Tatum any opportunities at driving in uncontested. The Bucks played really soft offensively and defensively in Game 1. They played more to their game in game 2 and it showed in the score up 30 when the bench was cleared.

I think Bucks go 1-1 in Boston. Game 5 could be deciding game on who wins the series. Bucks need to bring what they did game 2 not game 1.

Back