Bucks vs Suns NBA Finals Thread

GBP4EVER

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
2022 Draft Guru
Reaction score
Bucks manage to make their first finals in 47 years when they were part of the western conference.

Won't be easy and got to hope Giannis can manage to come back.

Go Bucks

Chuck called it Bucks in 6. I hope he's right. He's gotten it right each step of the playoffs, and even the number of games. If he does it with this one, I'd be happy.

I'm waiting on when Giannis can start practicing. Until I see a game, I have no real feel for this series.

In every round of the playoffs this year PJ Tucker has faced a former Rockets teammate.

Chuck called it Bucks in 6. I hope he's right. He's gotten it right each step of the playoffs, and even the number of games. If he does it with this one, I'd be happy.

I'm waiting on when Giannis can start practicing. Until I see a game, I have no real feel for this series.
Giannis got some court time yesterday, how much who knows but it’s encouraging. I’m still leaning Phoenix, 6 without Giannis, 7 with Giannis. But it’s a very very thin lean.

Giannis got some court time yesterday, how much who knows but it’s encouraging. I’m still leaning Phoenix, 6 without Giannis, 7 with Giannis. But it’s a very very thin lean.
I am thinking if Giannis can't play Suns in 5 if Giannis plays toss up in 7.

I am thinking if Giannis can't play Suns in 5 if Giannis plays toss up in 7.
Suns have a thin bench, that’s why I feel that even without Giannis is more even. The matchups will be really fun to watch especially the backcourt.

I was more bullish on Phoenix until I saw how Milwaukee played without Giannis.

Though one player no matter what will be getting a ring this year. Torrey Craig will get a ring since he started the year in MKE then got traded to the Suns.

Wonder how many celbs will now be calling MKE and PHX to try to get as close to the court as they can for tickets.

My #1 son took his wife and 3 of his kids to the game in Milwaukee. Ticket prices? Over $600 each! Nose bleed seats.

My #1 son took his wife and 3 of his kids to the game in Milwaukee. Ticket prices? Over $600 each! Nose bleed seats.
Wow that's crazy.

Back