Cardinals 13, Brewers 5: Four home runs are of little consolation

CrewNation

Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Ryan Braun overran what should have been a routine out, and St. Louis sent 12 batters to the plate to break the game open.

brewers

Continue reading...

Brewers now have worst era in the NL.
And The Reds have the best era in the NL.
What a colasal mistake not paying Derek Johnson is turning out to be.

Not going to panic. Reds added Sonny Grey which helps them big. Also 3 if there other starters have ERA’s above 3.50, one at 5.59 and their closer is over 4.6 ERA. Add in they have played Miami 3x so it’s not like they have faced murders row. The loss of Miley can’t be understated. It’s April.

I would be less worried had i not lived through Maddox leaving and it taking 3 more pitching coaches to find one that knew what the hell he was doing. Now we let one of the best in the league leave while having World Series aspirations and replacing him with a career minor league guy. They should have paid the guy what ever it took.

I would be less worried had i not lived through Maddox leaving and it taking 3 more pitching coaches to find one that knew what the hell he was doing. Now we let one of the best in the league leave while having World Series aspirations and replacing him with a career minor league guy. They should have paid the guy what ever it took.
I guess I dont have the World Series aspirations as some do. Some guys on both offense and pitching had career years last year, Miley is gone. Personally I thought Wild Card was the ceiling this year. Small market club was limits

Back