Cowboys keeping McCarthy as HC

TW

Reaction score
I see Jerry Jones has decided to keep McCarthy on for a third year. Apparently he decided that it's "possible" that Jones himself hasn't gotten the greatest gathering of football players in history to play for his team, so therefore it's not McCarthy's fault - this year.

Jones has never looked in the mirror and came to the realization that he's the guy who has been pulling the strings, for drafting, contracts, and free agents, not the puppets he puts on the sidelines to control his "perfect team."

All these years watching this, and seeing coaches doing the Jones dance at the end up strings.... so demeaning to coaches.

I see Jerry Jones has decided to keep McCarthy on for a third year. Apparently he decided that it's "possible" that Jones himself hasn't gotten the greatest gathering of football players in history to play for his team, so therefore it's not McCarthy's fault - this year.

Jones has never looked in the mirror and came to the realization that he's the guy who has been pulling the strings, for drafting, contracts, and free agents, not the puppets he puts on the sidelines to control his "perfect team."

All these years watching this, and seeing coaches doing the Jones dance at the end up strings.... so demeaning to coaches.
Jerruh doesn’t look in the mirror because there’s no reflection

Another beautiful mystery

To be fair he drafted Parsons this year who was spectacular, Lamb & Diggs last year, Dak was a 4th round pick. On the flip side Kellen Moore was over his head, McCarthy was back to his own time management issues and Zekes bad contract is not going away. He arguably overpaid to get Cooper, the OL is bad and like most teams depth is horrible

To be fair he drafted Parsons this year who was spectacular, Lamb & Diggs last year, Dak was a 4th round pick. On the flip side Kellen Moore was over his head, McCarthy was back to his own time management issues and Zekes bad contract is not going away. He arguably overpaid to get Cooper, the OL is bad and like most teams depth is horrible
Is Moore Jerruh’s boy?
Or did MM bring him in?

What happened to their line? I remember when Zeke was running wild it was touted as one of the best lines in football.

What happened to their line? I remember when Zeke was running wild it was touted as one of the best lines in football.
Like any organization you can’t fill every hole. Nature of the parity at work

IMO MM next year needs to make some noise in the playoffs or he get fired.

Dak has been oversold on what he can be expected to do. I thought he was better than he was. But Jerry seemed to think he was another elite Arod type... he's not. He's gonna need a better supporting cast. Especially at TE...

Back