Danno's 3rd Mock with Free Agency

GBP4EVER

Draft Guru
2021 Draft Guru
Reaction score
Will pass on Jesse James he's nothing better then what we got right now at TE. Also Massie signed 4 year deal with Bears so he is off market

Backthepack4ever

Reaction score
love the FA adds. 2 pass rushers and a real starting safety, sign me up.

Hock is the best te by far in this draft (imo) but idk if I want him at 12. That's high. only 3 TEs have been taken in the top 10 in since 2000. These guys go a little later but If we think hes the next gronk then ok.

This draft doesn't thrill me but its not bad. Lindstrom starts day one and is a big upgrade. Ive seen ppl talk about cutting Daniels, but who fills in?? our DL was so beat up this yr its a hard sell to cut starters.

57packer

Reaction score
I'm mostly in the same camp as btp4e above on Daniels. I get that he's overpaid relative to production. Was cutting him required to sign those FA's. Don't know the dollars but it doesn't seem needed. While Saunders is a rising player after the Senior Bowl and I like that pick as a Daniels replacement I'm not sure the DL gets any better for 2019. I'd like to see both of them available as part of a DL rotation to keep guys fresher.

I really like the Hockenson, LIndstrom and Saunders picks - that looks like 3 future starters right there. I also like the Thornhill pick but am not sure about spot #41 for him. Seems a little early, but if you like him you might need to take him there because he may not make it to the 70's for our next pick.