Dez Bryant a fit in New England?

diesel

Reaction score
Website
thechive.com
Ive heard a lot of national talking heads say this would be most logical team to sign the man-child Bryant. No doubt it would be a one year deal. Patriots reign him in and he behaves himself, he could be 1,000 yrd reciever, and Brady retires with a champioinship. ..Thoughts?

I don't think Dez could fit in that culture there. You keep your mouth shut and do as you are told. Dez could never do that. Few years back Reggie Wayne retired in middle of camp because he could not handle how things ran there.

I don't think Dez could fit in that culture there. You keep your mouth shut and do as you are told. Dez could never do that. Few years back Reggie Wayne retired in middle of camp because he could not handle how things ran there.

BB handled Randy Moss for a year though... I think Dez behaves for a season if he goes.. Probably the last shot he has to win a SB..

Yup hard to say how someone like Bryant would work out in a place that is more controlled, like NE. Maybe he spouts off in Dallas because they let him. Sometimes, just like a kid, things change with a more disciplined atmosphere.

It would be a small gamble, but with the right contract he'd be worth it to a team like the Pats. Plus, unlike Wayne, Dez isn't going to retire. He's only 29 and looking for one more contract. It very well could be he keeps it under control for one year and then goes back to misbehaving after someone gives him a bunch of guaranteed money.

Back