Draft Thought: Pack Draft Thoughts early rounds

Real hesitant to package two 1st round picks to move up.
More inclined to use #22 and trade down (like you did) from the #28.
#37 , like you did would be fine. But so would #41 of SEA for the #72? Pick.

It'll be interesting to see how the Packers use this new draft capital. Combining pick #22 and #28 in a trade up could get you into that #8-10 range. Is there anyone they feel strongly enough about to make that move?

I like the OTs that might be available - Ekwonu and Cross - if one falls, but I don't know if it's worth going up there for one of them when it seems you can get solid OTs later.

Ahmad Gardner could be there, but is that worth it when you already have Stokes and Alexander. Seems like you could solidify the CB rotation with a later pick and be just fine. There is a line of thinking out there though that with all these solid WRs in draft after draft that you really need as many elite CBs as possible - so maybe, but I suspect not.

The other guy who might be in that range is Travon Walker. He checks all the boxes the Packers look for at the Edge spot, length, speed, athleticism and size. Maybe if he's there they're tempted.

Maybe Lloyd or Dean is tempting, even with Campbell signed. Thing is, they don't value the position enough and I highly suspect one or both might be gotten later. Maybe they sit tight until #22 or maybe a smaller trade-up into the mid-teens to grab one. I don't see it but hey, who knows.

I really don't see anyone in that area around pick #10 that I really value enough to package those two picks. I'm tempted to sit tight and see what happens. Most tempting is to use #92 for a small move up from #22 or #28 to snag a falling guy and get rid of that 3rd Rd pick that seems like a wasted pick every year by Gute.
Thinking is he might go top 10. This is a deep defensive front 7 draft. Personally and am in minority like Davis who is a freak and could be special.

If moving up wouldn't go up much and would have to be imo for Walker, Davis or Johnson. But rather stay.

At our picks we could get a good front 7 player or even say DL and Edge/LB or front 7 and OT if right one falls

Thinking is he might go top 10. This is a deep defensive front 7 draft. Personally and am in minority like Davis who is a freak and could be special.

If moving up wouldn't go up much and would have to be imo for Walker, Davis or Johnson. But rather stay.

At our picks we could get a good front 7 player or even say DL and Edge/LB or front 7 and OT if right one falls
Love Davis but he doesn't fit what our DC wants to do schematically.

Back