Dubz last

Dubz41

Reaction score
Wish we could enter two in the draft contest. This one is from the heart, the other is outa my head! I've got Mixon on my mind.

1st- Joe Mixon RB
2nd- Derek Rivers Edge
3rd- Sidney Jones CB
4th- Vincent Taylor DT
5a - Kofi Amichie OG
5b- Jeremy Sprinkle TE
6th- Samson Ebukam OLB
7th- Jeremy Clark CB

Just not big on taking a RB in rd 1 with Rodgers at the helm and most RBs lasting 3-5 years with us needing OLB/Rusher and Corners. Just my opinion ;)

Do appreciate yours and everyone's mocks, thoughts, and effort put into these. :)

Just not big on taking a RB in rd 1 with Rodgers at the helm and most RBs lasting 3-5 years with us needing OLB/Rusher and Corners. Just my opinion ;)

Do appreciate yours and everyone's mocks, thoughts, and effort put into these. :)
I love all these mocks. I love the draft, all the excitement and anticipation but I don't know all the players so these mocks give me good insight. I also seen that Mayock had the RB from Tennessee mocked to GB in the first round.

Can't disagree with you, but if you take our 4 biggest needs; look at the top candidates at those positions- Mixon is the most talented and it isn't close. I know the average RB career is short, but that's the average, not the rule. I just see Mixon extending ARod's effectiveness and not just his years. Think of Ahman Green with way better hands.

Can't disagree with you, but if you take our 4 biggest needs; look at the top candidates at those positions- Mixon is the most talented and it isn't close. I know the average RB career is short, but that's the average, not the rule. I just see Mixon extending ARod's effectiveness and not just his years. Think of Ahman Green with way better hands.

Can you imagine what a RB like that would add got the offense? I know MM doesn't focus on run game, and Monty might be adequate but adding a home run hitting RB? I wouldn't mind it at all. Would be a ballsy move in the first, since the D needs work, but I wouldn't complain.

Can't see TT using the prime time pick - the one you expect to be a face for the franchise - on Mixon when a video exists of him close fist punching a woman in the face. Just don't see it. They see the first rounder as an honor sort of thing.

Last edited:
Can't see TT using the prime time pick - the one you expect to be a face for the franchise - on Mixon when a video exists of him close first punching a woman in the face. Just don't see it. They see the first rounder as an honor sort of thing.

Pretty accurate assessment rpiotr that's why the pick will probably be TJ Watt.

Back