Good story on Mason Crosby and what he went thru last year

Powerful article. Thanks for sharing. A reminder that these players are human and they, and their families, are not shielded from the tragedies that a lot of us go through.

Though have to feel for Mason and his family lost several grandparents to cancer. His sister in law fighting cancer then his wife gets it and soon as his wife is recovering from it his sister in law passes from it then this father in law gets it. How much awful luck can one family have with terrible disease.

Though have to feel for Mason and his family lost several grandparents to cancer. His sister in law fighting cancer then his wife gets it and soon as his wife is recovering from it his sister in law passes from it then this father in law gets it. How much awful luck can one family have with terrible disease.

i think it's not just luck. i think there is a genetic predisposition. they may not have established a causal link yet, but doctors always ask about your blood relatives medical history when they are trying to diagnose. my wife's father and sister both died of stomach cancer. my wife has many of the same health issues that they did, so she is always getting tested. the problem with stomach cancer is that it is very difficult to catch before it is too late.

i think it's not just luck. i think there is a genetic predisposition. they may not have established a causal link yet, but doctors always ask about your blood relatives medical history when they are trying to diagnose. my wife's father and sister both died of stomach cancer. my wife has many of the same health issues that they did, so she is always getting tested. the problem with stomach cancer is that it is very difficult to catch before it is too late.

I know it's not much but I'll be praying for you and your wife. Stay vigilant my friend

Back