Harbaugh going to NFL?

TW

Reaction score
I wonder if there's enough here to push Harbaugh out at Michigan? What does the NCAA consider a penalty, if they find he violated "the rules?" I also wonder just how many coaches have violated some of these rules without realizing it. The NCAA is so screwed up in their areas of enforcement it's unreal. Big question is whether Harbaugh decides to take an offer from the NFL, like in Denver?

Slap on the hand thing.... I think just click bait TW.
That's what I figure. Maybe take away his key to the executive bathroom for 72 hours. But, the way he can be reactive, it's hard to tell how much he could over-react. He has a history of doing that.

The allegation on Harbaugh is a Level 1 offense rest are Level 2. If they find that he did it, probably no worse than loss of on campus or I person visit or many a scholarship. Doubt it’s much more

I would not be shocked if UM says they will give up 3-5 scholarships and some practices for this minor thing would likely settle issue.

But I would not be shocked if Jimmy went to Indy.

I would not be shocked if UM says they will give up 3-5 scholarships and some practices for this minor thing would likely settle issue.

But I would not be shocked if Jimmy went to Indy.
I would doubt 1 Level 1 infraction would knock 5 scholarships. Probably 3 would be the max assuming the allegations stick. Allegedly he did not cooperate with the investigation.

Supposed Harbaugh took a recruit to the Brown Jug in Ann Arbor and could not produce a receipt. So guess that’s not cooperating

Supposed Harbaugh took a recruit to the Brown Jug in Ann Arbor and could not produce a receipt. So guess that’s not cooperating
If that's all their is, it's really a lot of hoopla over nearly nothing. Maybe they should look into the over $200k the University of Texas spent on a weekend for The Manning kid, his family, and a few others. I guess, having a receipt makes the difference? FP(

Understand, I'm definitely not a Harbaugh fan. But this seems pretty severe if they took away 3 scholarships. Of course, we don't know if he was belligerent with them. He has a history.

Back