How did you become a Packer Fan?

TW

At first until I read 250 6-3 I was going to guess Paul Hornung as he loved the bars. LOL But great story you have there TW.
Not Hornung. When I look back at it, there were a couple of places I'd go where I'd run into players and they'd get involved with us playing 6-5-4, or liars dice. In fact it was liars dice where this one player was involved with us, and we had to take him home. His wife was totally pissed at us. I thought she was going to play whack-a-mole with us! Fortunately, she didn't recognize me when we met again several weeks later, under different circumstances.

So many memories.

Packinatl

Born in Milwaukee and raised in Mequon so was born with Packer blood. First game at Lambeau was vs SF when Chandler hit the long punt I believe 90 yards. Got season tickets in Milwaukee when County Stadium expanded. Uncle who lived in GB had season tix which we used at times. Have tried to hit a road game each year but have not in a few years. Have seen the Packers in Dallas, Tampa, St Louis, Miami

realitybytes

also born in milwaukee. grew up in menomonee falls - at least through my freshman year of high school. my dad and i would watch packers games together when i was kid. then my family moved to the heart of bears territory, where i finished high school as a packers fan among the enemy. but it wasn't that hard since both the packers and the bears sucked through those three years. chicago sux the only games i ever got to go to were in milwaukee. to this day i have not had the chance to see the packers play at lambeau. my son says we're going to go there some day. so i got that going for me. which is nice.

57packer

Draft Guru
2018 Draft Guru
Grew up in Milwaukee and the western burbs area in the 60s (right on the Brookfield/Meno Falls border). My father and I bonded over Packer games. He worked so much, that Sunday Packer games were one of our few times to connect. My dad was not a football fan so we learned the game together. My first game was at County Stadium in 1971 against the Saints. My dad finally sprang for some tickets even though we'd been watching games since 1964.

Have been a Packer fan over 50 years now and will be until I die. I'm a stockholder and now my kids are adults and are huge Packer fans. We try to get to a game when we can. Sometimes it's only a pre-season game but still a thrill every time. Fortunately, I had an easy time getting my kids on board. The Packers have been good for essentially their entire lives. Hopefully they won't fall away when the inevitable downturn occurs.