Jim Leonhard will NOT return

He's had a offer he can't refuse and has decided to take it IMO. That's the only reason I would think he would have decided to return then back out.
I still think he sits 1-2 years if not more

I still think he sits 1-2 years if not more
I think UW-Whitewater might be in play. HC just retired and close to Madison. Might be perfect situation for him.

I think UW-Whitewater might be in play. HC just retired and close to Madison. Might be perfect situation for him.
Possible it’s a nice fit but I’ll place my money that he sits

Last post for me on the subject but as I understand it and this is the same guy who works in the AD, Jimmy L was in deep talks to return but they were going to go with Asst HC/ Pass game defensive coordinator and give the Run game coordinator to Mike T. That was the part that changed things, plus someone called him over the weekend and peeked his interest in another gig, no idea who that was.

Jimmy is due back around campus Monday so maybe something spills. But best of luck to a great guy and DC, he'll land on his feet somewhere.

People in Arkansas and Tenn are talking about Leonhard becoming their DC. I see zero chance he takes a college DC job out of state. He wanted that I think he just stayed at UW. I can't see him moving his family out of state for Arkansas or Tenn DC job.

People in Arkansas and Tenn are talking about Leonhard becoming their DC. I see zero chance he takes a college DC job out of state. He wanted that I think he just stayed at UW. I can't see him moving his family out of state for Arkansas or Tenn DC job.
Some Vol fans got their panties in a wad over Banks because of the South Carolina game. I would not read much into it

Back