Jordy Nelson retiring???

Read one rumor that a Raider yesterday was caught saying "I got to get the f*** out of here" and that it was Nelson who said it.

I would like to see him say he is going to retire give back what SB he needs to for team and then Raiders release him and for Packers to sign Jordy to one day contract if he does actually want to retire.

Seems odd for him to do this now. Done all the work of getting ready in the off-season and TC and now the first 8 games, why not hang in there for another 8 weeks. Jordy is a high character guy who seems like he would stick with his team through thick and thin, so things have to have totally gone in the crapper in Oakland beyond just the losing.

I'm sure it's all not helped by him not getting the football and he has no ties to the organization and clearly does not want to deal with the total s***-show that is now the Raiders. It's gotta be really bad in Oakland for a guy like Jordy to bail.

Seems odd for him to do this now. Done all the work of getting ready in the off-season and TC and now the first 8 games, why not hang in there for another 8 weeks. Jordy is a high character guy who seems like he would stick with his team through thick and thin, so things have to have totally gone in the crapper in Oakland beyond just the losing.

I'm sure it's all not helped by him not getting the football and he has no ties to the organization and clearly does not want to deal with the total s***-show that is now the Raiders. It's gotta be really bad in Oakland for a guy like Jordy to bail.
Raiders are a dumpster fire. From all reports you here many players want out and many others expect to be released once the season is over as Gruden does not want them

Also I think many of us had said F it and left a job that we just could not stand anymore.

Can't blame him for signing with OAK. Before gruden went crazy they were in good shape. But after being stabbed in the back and then OAK went to he$$ I'd definitely be over it and done the same thing and head back to the farm. I could see him coaching HC or something ...

Can't blame him for signing with OAK. Before gruden went crazy they were in good shape. But after being stabbed in the back and then OAK went to he$$ I'd definitely be over it and done the same thing and head back to the farm. I could see him coaching HC or something ...
I am not going as far as he was stabbed in the back. It’s a business and the organization made a business decision. He was done after 2017.

I am not going as far as he was stabbed in the back. It’s a business and the organization made a business decision. He was done after 2017.
Agree Jordy does not have his top end speed anymore to create separation like he used to.

Back