Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
First shot at it:

1st Round #22 Chris Olave Ohio State WR
Some folks have him gone here but many do not, if he's there he's a no-brainer as the top player on my board.

1st Round #28 Bernhard Raimann OT Central Michigan

Some won't like an OT this high but good ones don't grow on trees and your franchise plays the QB position. Protect him.

2nd Round #53 Cam Thomas EDGE San Diego St.

Smooth mover. Plays light on his feet and works tight areas well, knows how to use his hands. Played all DL positions at SDST, Found success as a gap-shooter. Knows how to get skinny.

2nd Round #59 Alec Pierce WR Cincinnati 6'3 213
Natural hands catcher finds/tracks the ball and adjusts the body to get hands to the high point. 4.33 speed that allows him to get deep on CB off the line.

3rd Round #92 Bryan Cook, S, Cincinnati
Looking at our future at Safety, nows the time to add a piece, Cook is a solid run defender with the ability to tackle and be the eighth man in the box. His ball production was decent in the passing game as a senior. In 2021, Cook recorded 96 tackles, one sack, two interceptions and nine passes defended.

4th Round #132 Troy Andersen LB, Montana St.
We need more LB talent and Gute adds his sneaky player here..might not last this long but don't let where he played fool you.

4th Round #140 Zamir White RB, Georgia
Not a lot of miles on Zeus and he will be a steal for someone.

5th Round #171 Jelani Woods TE Virginia
Virginia’s Jelani Woods, a quarterback turned tight end, has size in spades. He measured in at the 2022 East-West Shrine Bowl at just under 6-foot-7, 260 pounds. BIG red zone target for AR .

7th Round # 228 Joshua Williams CB Fayetteville State
Big Lean Corner with upside.

7th Round # 249 Alec Lindstrom C/OG Boston College
Depth OL, can play Center or guard, he would be a practice squad depth guy.

7th Round # 258 Jesse Luketa LB/DE Penn St.
Jack of all trades type player, not sure anyone drafts him but he can play on teams all over and is more athletic than Lancaster on FG etc. After last yr..why the hell not add a guy for teams only.

Lover 1st 2 picks Mark as those are my 1st two picks. Only thing is no DL help in the draft Mark?

If you can get Olave & Raimann in the first round, you've given serious help in two key positions.

If you could add Thomas and Pierce in round 2, I'd be beside myself. That would account for four guys who could actually help the team this year, not being a project for next year. That alone would make the entire Adams situation a total winner.

First shot at it:

1st Round #22 Chris Olave Ohio State WR
Some folks have him gone here but many do not, if he's there he's a no-brainer as the top player on my board.

1st Round #28 Bernhard Raimann OT Central Michigan

Some won't like an OT this high but good ones don't grow on trees and your franchise plays the QB position. Protect him.

2nd Round #53 Cam Thomas EDGE San Diego St.

Smooth mover. Plays light on his feet and works tight areas well, knows how to use his hands. Played all DL positions at SDST, Found success as a gap-shooter. Knows how to get skinny.

2nd Round #59 Alec Pierce WR Cincinnati 6'3 213
Natural hands catcher finds/tracks the ball and adjusts the body to get hands to the high point. 4.33 speed that allows him to get deep on CB off the line.

3rd Round #92 Bryan Cook, S, Cincinnati
Looking at our future at Safety, nows the time to add a piece, Cook is a solid run defender with the ability to tackle and be the eighth man in the box. His ball production was decent in the passing game as a senior. In 2021, Cook recorded 96 tackles, one sack, two interceptions and nine passes defended.

4th Round #132 Troy Andersen LB, Montana St.
We need more LB talent and Gute adds his sneaky player here..might not last this long but don't let where he played fool you.

4th Round #140 Zamir White RB, Georgia
Not a lot of miles on Zeus and he will be a steal for someone.

5th Round #171 Jelani Woods TE Virginia
Virginia’s Jelani Woods, a quarterback turned tight end, has size in spades. He measured in at the 2022 East-West Shrine Bowl at just under 6-foot-7, 260 pounds. BIG red zone target for AR .

7th Round # 228 Joshua Williams CB Fayetteville State
Big Lean Corner with upside.

7th Round # 249 Alec Lindstrom C/OG Boston College
Depth OL, can play Center or guard, he would be a practice squad depth guy.

7th Round # 258 Jesse Luketa LB/DE Penn St.
Jack of all trades type player, not sure anyone drafts him but he can play on teams all over and is more athletic than Lancaster on FG etc. After last yr..why the hell not add a guy for teams only.

Olave is a no brainer if he’s at 22. Raimann just reminds me of Spriggs. Same size, can get overpowered by edge rushers, short arms. I get the athleticism but can he play LT in the NFL? White is a steal

I still won't be shocked though Packers go LB or DL in 1st

I like the Andersen pick. Killer measurables and a heckuva athlete at that spot.

Back