Mason Crosby coming back?

TW

Reaction score
I don't think there's much chance Mason plays in Green Bay this year. In fact, I think there's a lot better chance that he ends up being the kicker for the Dallas Cowboys.

I believe we'll see him surfacing with a home in the Georgetown area North of Austin, or if he does end up with Dallas, it might be a home North of Dallas. Also, I kind of expect he's going to find a place in the mountains, in Colorado, as a second home. But, that second home will be based on him permanently hanging up his cleats.

I don't think there's much chance Mason plays in Green Bay this year. In fact, I think there's a lot better chance that he ends up being the kicker for the Dallas Cowboys.

I believe we'll see him surfacing with a home in the Georgetown area North of Austin, or if he does end up with Dallas, it might be a home North of Dallas. Also, I kind of expect he's going to find a place in the mountains, in Colorado, as a second home. But, that second home will be based on him permanently hanging up his cleats.
His wife stated on Twitter last week that his run in Green Bay was over and they were moving on. That goofball ST coach whom I despise I might add... stirred the pot on the subject this week but when the wife says we're done here... you're done.

Back