Meet Your Neighbors thread

dannobanano

Reaction score
Loved playing Brown Deer Park. If I remember right the GMO was there after North Shore CC. We lived about 1/2 from North Shore and we walked to the tournament
GMO played at Tuckaway CC (Franklin) for a number of years as well.

realitybytes

Reaction score
Loved playing Brown Deer Park. If I remember right the GMO was there after North Shore CC. We lived about 1/2 from North Shore and we walked to the tournament
i thought the gmo was played at north hills country club after north shore.

diesel

Reaction score
Website
thechive.com
Just letting everyone know I have been in and out of the hospital and nursing home for the past year with a stroke. My son is helping me log in and post tonight. I don't know how much I will be on here but Thank you all especially Mark for this place and for reaching out so many times the past year.

He sent cards to my house checking on me because I wasn't answering email. Your a good man my friend. Bless you all.

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
Just letting everyone know I have been in and out of the hospital and nursing home for the past year with a stroke. My son is helping me log in and post tonight. I don't know how much I will be on here but Thank you all especially Mark for this place and for reaching out so many times the past year.

He sent cards to my house checking on me because I wasn't answering email. Your a good man my friend. Bless you all.
I am glad they busted you out of that place diesel, seriously it's great to see a post from you. You're in my thoughts and prayers daily. Please know there is and always be a spot reserved for you. Keep getting well!

Budman

Draft Guru
2022 Draft Guru
Reaction score

Good to hear from you diesel! You rest up and get better. You are in my prayers and rest assured, I'll continue being a prick for the both of us. Get well soon, brother!