Mission Accomplished for Taylor in 40

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
usatsi_14111317.jpg

Wisconsin’s Jonathan Taylor is the fastest running back at the Scouting Combine.

Continue reading...

Wow. Never figured that.

For comparison, former Tenn Rb Chris Johnson ran one of the fastest ever 40's of anyone in the 4.2's. As did Bo Jackson, Randy Moss, Joey Galloway.

I'd just do those things I think I can improve.

The guy can run. The story of how he worked on it in HS, when scouts said he was too slow is an amazing one. He just plain smoked their ideas of what they "knew." To me, this is one of the special young men to have gone through the UW program.

There are only two players that I would honestly say I'd like to see every year on the team. Taylor, and Russ Wilson. Two awesome players, and people. They understand what it's all about.

The guy can run. The story of how he worked on it in HS, when scouts said he was too slow is an amazing one. He just plain smoked their ideas of what they "knew." To me, this is one of the special young men to have gone through the UW program.

There are only two players that I would honestly say I'd like to see every year on the team. Taylor, and Russ Wilson. Two awesome players, and people. They understand what it's all about.
Let me add JJ Watt, Joe Thomas , Chris Borland, Troy Vincent.....i probably missed few

I was referring to guys in the backfield. Agree on the others though.

Back